ANNOUNCING BioPure CockTail
BioPure’s unique herbal blend is a compilation of several of the most commonly used BioPure tincture products in Dr. Klinghardt’s highly successful and established |“Lyme CockTail” and is composed of herbal extracts, Propolis, and BioPure’s LipoSorb Phospholipid.
LipoSorbTM is our proprietary formatted lipid phosphatidylcholine and is entirely sourced from purified soy lecithin. However, unlike lecithin it is a phospholipid composed of a glycerophosphoric acid and two further fatty acids. Its most remarkable quality is that it
is a phospholipid that occurs naturally in
the body, with combined hydrophilic and hydrophobic properties. Phosphatidylcholine is vital for cellular, extracellular, and intracellular function. It is involved in cell membrane transport, detoxification, normal cholesterol metabolism, proper nervous system function, fetal development, immune system response, and more.
The other ten ingredients in BioPure’s CockTail are herbal extracts with long histories of use in the traditions of many different cultures and include the following:
- Andrographis, the King of all Bitters, has been used over the centuries in traditional Chinese medicine for general immune system support.
- Artemisinin, from the sweet wormwood plant (Artemisia annua), is valued for its bioactive alkaloid properties. Artemisinin may help support our immune system. For more details, see https://biopureus.com/product/artemis/.
- Astragalus, from the root of a leguminous herb sometimes called milkvetch (Astragalus membranaceus), has been used in ancient Chinese medicine to support the immune system; as a tonic for the liver, kidneys, spleen, and lungs; and to stimulate overall vitality. The polysaccharides present in Astragalus demonstrate immunopotentiating, antioxidant, and other health-related effects.
- Brazilian Green Propolis, found in the resin made from Brazilian honeybees that have been feeding largely on the pollen of a Baccharis dracunculifolia flower, is characterized by antioxidant and immune system supporting properties.
For more details, see https://biopureus.com/product/brazilian-green-propolis/.
- Cistus Incanus, found in the Mediterranean and commonly referred to as Rock Rose. The potential effects of Cistus incanus include immune support and antioxidant properties. It has also been shown in published papers to be biofilm-breaking.
Of particular interest is its apparent protective effect on the gastro-intestinal system. For more details, see https://biopureus.com/product/cistus-incanus/.
- Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum), a bamboo-like perennial, for its bioactive ingredient called resveratrol (also found in grapes and wine) with published antioxidant, anti-coagulant, and vitality supporting properties.
For more details, see https://biopureus.com/product/japanese-knotweed/.
- Red Root (Ceanothus americanus) has been used by Native Americans and homeopathic practitioners as an astringent tonic to help reduce stagnation in the lymphatic system. For more details, see https://biopureus.com/product/red-root/.
- Smilax (Smilax glabra Roxb) comes from a tropical climbing vine. Experiments have shown it can exert detoxification and many other properties useful in supporting general health. For more details, see https://biopureus.com/product/smilax/.
- Stephania Tetrandra, is commonly used in traditional Chinese and Japanese medicine for its well-known bioavailable alkaloid. Research demonstrates it has vasodilating and diuretic properties. For more details, see https://biopureus.com/product/stephania/.
- Stevia extract is primarily marketed as an alternative to sugar because of its sweetness and lack of calories and is also used for its various health-promoting benefits to include supporting normal blood sugar metabolism, and antioxidant and immune system supporting benefits. Recently Stevia has been shown to have biofilm penetrating properties. For more details, see https://biopureus.com/product/stevia/.HEALTH BUZZ Springtime is in the air!
SpringtimeTM is a synergistic raw ingredient product composed of newly budding leaves and young flora bud shoots that are sourcesof single-celled DNA strands, bioavailable plant stem cells, bioactive compounds, and antioxidants.Unlike the mature plant, the young plant is a source of compounds such as growth factors, phyto-hormones, gibberellins, and auxins. The precise timing and harvest of the young plants in SpringtimeTM, coupled with our delicate extraction process, preserves the biologically active substances using water, bio-alcohol, and plant-based glycerol.BioPure’s Springtime has the following ingredients:• Vitis Vinifera, or simply the common grape vine. BioPure harvests the young sprouts for their health benefits to include supporting joint health, lymphatic system support, and immune system support.• Alnus Glutinosa, also known as black alder. New bark growth is holistically recommended for supporting neurological and digestive health.• Populus Nigra, or black poplar plant. Newly sprouted shoots and bark support cardiovascular health. • Secale Cereale, better known as rye. Bioactive compounds from the plant’s young roots supporthe digestive system and normal skin health.• Pinus Montana, or young Pine. Its early budding shoots are used for their health benefits including respiratory health support and joint health support.• Salix Alba, the natural white willow plant. The bark and shoots from the young plant support the body’s natural immune processes.• Juniperus Comunis, known as the juniper tree/shrub. Its young shoots are harvested for their health benefits to support detoxification.We recommend using SpringtimeTM with Matrix Electrolyte