Andrographis is a plant that is native to South Asian countries such as India and Sri Lanka. Due to its many potential health benefits, the leaf and underground stem have traditionally been used in creating medicines.
Andrographis paniculata extract in a 33% organic corn alcohol solution; offered in a 2 fl oz liquid tincture.
BioPure’s herbal tinctures are each chosen for its specific health-supporting properties and strictly selected from the finest harvests. BioPure selects products grown in an environment free of fertilizers and insecticides. Our formulas are based on herbs with a proven historical track record in traditional healing therapies that have been used for centuries.
We obtain raw ingredients and materials from ethical and reliable suppliers worldwide. We use organic, gluten-free alcohol made from non-GMO corn, and we use state-of-the art USP purified water systems for all dilution involving water.
Please Note: Although generally well tolerated, high doses may cause gastric discomfort.
- Promotes healthy inflammatory & antioxidant processes*
- Support for Microbial/Parasite/Viral Defense*
- Gastrointestinal Support*
- Cardiovascular Support*
- Immune Support*.
- Intended for internal or external use†.
Servings per Container
- 60 (approx 1 squeeze of dropper or about 20 drops)
- A proprietary blend of Andrographis (root), organic ethanol and purified water.