BioPure Organic Garlic in Electrolytes
Wild-crafted garlic (Allium Vineale) offered in an electrolyte solution; 2 fl oz per bottle.
BioPure pure organic wild-crafted garlic (Allium Vineale) is available in an electrolyte solution for those not wishing to take in alcohol. Grown in the United States and made to order to ensure quality and effectiveness. Various garlic health benefits have long been claimed and the “stinking rose” has been used extensively in herbal medicine (phytotherapy,) down through the centuries.
See our Research & More Information below to learn more about BioPure Garlic.
BioPure Garlic Capsules are made from Allium sativum, which is a member of the plant family Liliaceae. It is native to central Asia but is now widely cultivated for both culinary and health-supporting use. The pungent tasting flesh of the garlic bulb used in BioPure Garlic Capsules have made it a staple flavoring ingredient in the kitchens of many cultures. In addition, garlic has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years, in many different cultures, for purposes as diverse as fighting the common cold to preventing wound infections. Ancient Greeks and Romans believed in the ability of garlic to enhance strength and endurance, and it was fed to workers, soldiers, sailors, and competing athletes. In China and Japan, garlic was used as a wide-spectrum healing tonic. Today, BioPure High Allicin Garlic is used for its antioxidant properties and to support the immune system, cardiovascular health and detoxification.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*
- Assists in Detoxification *
- Supports Microbial Defense*
- Contains Antioxidant properties*
- Immune Support*
Intended for internal or external use. 5-10 drops on food at least 3 times per day†. May be used in food preparation, including smoothies and salad dressings, or mixed with water. May also be used topically.
Organic wild-crafted garlic (Allium Ursinum) in an electrolyte solution.
Please visit BioPure website for Research & More Information
† or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and are designed to be used as part of an overall health plan with your authorized healthcare provider. Individuals taking food supplements or have an underlying health condition should consult with their authorized healthcare provider before using these products. We suggest that you consult your authorized healthcare provider if you have any health problems and require a medical diagnosis, medical advice or treatment. Statements herein have not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not recommend any of our natural products to be used for small children without the guidance of a licensed healthcare provider. We do not recommend that any of our products be used while breastfeeding, while pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
** Allergy test by using trace amount on skin and observing for 24 hours. Continue allergy test for consumption with trace amount and observe for 24 hours. Stop use of product if adverse reactions occur with ongoing use.