The Lumiram Blu EnergyLite Dawn Simulatort uses the latest blue light technology and is a leap forward in the treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorders and other Circadian Rhythm related problems such as Jet Lag, sleep disorders and problems brought about by shift working.
Treatment Time 20 minutes
The Lumiram Blu EnergyLite Dawn Simulator from SAD Solutions utiliizes blue light technology to give you a quick, safe and 100% effective light treatment. The only LICENSED Blue Light specifically for SAD (seasonal affective disorder) on the market. This product has been developed based on extensive published research on the efficacy of blue light therapy.
The Lumiram Blu EnergyLite Dawn Simulator SAD Light is very easy to use – press a couple of buttons and your light therapy treatment can begin. The Lumiram Blu EnergyLite Dawn Simulator Light features long lasting eye-safe LEDs, adjustable brightness, clear LCD display, rechargeable battery, adjustable timer, clock, anti-glare soft light diffuser and a padded SAD Solutions carry case.
The Lumiram Blu EnergyLite Dawn Simulator is ideal for those on the go, who may not have time to plug in their light, work the night shift, or travel frequently. The improved long-lasting Lithium Ion battery technology means power for up to 5 to 7 treatment sessions. The BLUElight uses the latest blue light technology and is a leap forward in the treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorders and other Circadian Rhythm related problems such as Jet Lag, sleep disorders and problems brought about by shift working.
This little Lumiram Blu EnergyLite Dawn Simulator is one of the world’s smallest Light Therapy products, withn no compromise on treatment and effectiveness, as it still boasts a full treatment time as quick as the most expensive conventional size light boxes. The SAD Solutions BLUElight uses specifically designed small LED lights rather than conventional large tubes to deliver a quick, safe and effective Light Therapy treatment.
In winter there is less sunshine, so the body receives far less blue light than in summer; and indoor lighting does not contain this natural blue spectrum of light.
This is why people often suffer from lack of energy, mood swings, difficulty sleeping well and feel general more depressed in winter.
The blue LED’s in SAD Solutions BLUElight emit only low intensity blue light at a specific wavelength known to be most effective in stimulating energy. Conventional light boxes emit full spectrum 10,000 LUX designed to simulate natural sunlight. Whilst these can be effective in treating Seasonal Affective Disorder, they are very bright and sometimes uncomfortable on the eyes to sit in front of it for the recommended treatment times.
The Lumiram Blu EnergyLite Dawn Simulator light is not only more effective in a shorter time, because it emits only the blue spectrum of light that provides energy. The blue light can be at a far lower intensity than full spectrum light and therefore much kinder on the eyes. Please do not waste your money or put your health at risk and only purchase products that are backed by medical research and safety standards.
Features/Benefits And Directions Of Use:
- Uses blue led lights (no U.V.) to simulate a clear blue summer day which helps lessen symptoms of Seasonal Affective disorder (SAD) and helps with mood swings and lack of energy.
- Use at a distance of 20 to 30 inches for 30 minutes a day or as recommended by your practitioner.
- Control the desired intensity of light (Adjustable brightness)
- Power Input: 9v DC up to 1.1A via external Transformer / Adaptor
- Batteries: Rechargeable Li-Ion Polymer. Capacity 850MA
- Battery Performance: Fully charged LED Run time + 3hrs at full intensity
- Blue LEDs: 60 x single peak wavelength 470 – 475 nm
- LED Life: Approx. 30,000 hrs
- Light Output: 350-400 LUX @ full intensity At 100% energy between 1.5 – 2.5 mW/cmÇ @ 18”
- Display: ELP – Backlit LCD
How To USE.
- You should sit in a comfortable chair in front of a table or desk.
- Place BLUElight at an angle of around 45° to the left or right of your vision directly in front of you.
- Adjust stand so LED’s are directed to your eye level.
- BLUElight should be positioned NOT CLOSER than 20 inches, AND NOT FURTHER than 30 inches from your eyes.
- The area where you are using BLUElight should be a well lit – Natural daylight or turn on lighting if its dark.
- Continue with normal activities while using BLUElight ie. Reading, writing, using a computer or watching TV.