MiniMD Handheld Microdermabrasion System has 2 power levels, convenient and durable, includes a real diamond tip and 30 filters to begin your skin renewing experience.
Regular treatments can help:
- Helps Reduce Wrinkles, fine lines, age and liver spots
- Uneven skin tone, sun-damaged skin and acne scars
- Keeps aging skin looking young and fresh
In a 6 week Trophy Skin Microdermabrasion Clinical Trial
- 80% experienced decreased wrinkle depth
- 95% had softer, more hydrated and refreshed skin
- 85% had less noticeable blemishes
Following is an overview of the MiniMD treatment process:
- Wash face with soap and water.
- Remove the diamond tip from the device by gently twisting and pulling and place a clean black wool filter into the filter seat. Place diamond tip back onto device.
- Press and hold the Power Button until the device turns on. The MiniMD starts on Low Level. Press the power button again to switch to High Level. When you press the power button while on the highest level, you will then turn the unit back off.
- Hold the MiniMD with the diamond tip completely against the skin, and lightly drag across face with short, careful strokes, following the suggested stroking diagram below. Use your free hand to brace your skin to make this process easier and avoid unnecessary pulling of loose skin.
- When finished, discard filter and clean Diamond Tip with soap and water using soft brush such as an old toothbrush head, nail brush or small bottle brush.
- Wash your face with cold water after each treatment and apply a good quality moisturizer (or sunblock if going outside).
- Treatment takes approximately 5 minutes, and can be repeated every 2-3 times per week depending on skin.