The original and worldwide best-selling Morning Sunrise SRS100 Dawn and Dusk Simulator uses technology to create a natural way to wake up with light. Just plug your own bedside lamp into the Sunrise System, choose the settings from the easy-to-use menu to suit your lifestyle. Your lamp will imitate a sunrise (and/or sunset) reaching full brightness after a sunrise duration you set and at the wake up time you have chosen. You can choose to wake up to the gradually brightening lamp or also set the alarm sounder which increases in volume as the simulated sunrise wakes you gently.
All of the Morning Sunrise SRS100 Dawn and Dusk Simulator use the natural light progression of the S or sigmoid curve using 1600 steps to gently mimic a morning sunrise.
Suitable for use with energy saving halogen light bulbs.
Morning Sunrise SRS100 Dawn and Dusk Simulatorutilizes state of the art technology as an aid for going to sleep or waking up to the slow intensity light.
Simply, Plug your bedside lamp into the SRS100 dawn/dusk simulator and choose the settings to imitate the sunrise and sun set.
When set properly, the srs100 by SunRise System mimics a morning sunrise, reaching full brightness at the alarm wake up time you have chosen. One can chose to wake up to the gradually brightening light or also set the alarm sounder which gradually increases in volume to wake you gently and naturally.
You can program a sunrise or sunset between 15 and 90 minutes. I usually chose 30 minutes.
- The Sunrise System 100 connects directly to your bedside lamp. Your bedside lamp is controlled by the Sunrise System and then generates the sunrise / sunset feature.The Sunrise System integrates with your bedroom decor allowing you to use your own lamp
- Sunrise function simulates a Sunrise over a duration of 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 or 90 minutes.
- Sunset function simulates a Sunset over a duration of 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 or 90 minutes.
- Your bedside lamp brightness can be controlled manually using the Sunrise System 100 and set to any level, for example – to brighten the lamp for reading.
- All functions of the SRS 100 are indicated on the large backlit display to clearly show the function being altered. 12 or 24 hour clock display – you choose. Easy-to-read text display shows time and date.
- A night light feature has been included and the night light level is user adjustable.
- A security feature that randomly turns the light on and off between the times of 7.00pm and 9.00am can be set to operate when you are away from home.
- The audible alarm can be turned off if you prefer to wake to the Sunrise simulation without a buzzer.
- Power fail backup is provided on all functions for short power cuts to the home electricity supply or if the Sunrise System is inadvertently disconnected for a short time.
- Full seven day alarm is provided top allow the user to set different times on the alarm for different days of the week. The factory programmed time for all seven days is 7.00am.
- The day of the week and Leap years are automatically calculated.
- Option to set a language (English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish).
- LCD contrast and backlight adjustment.
- Ships in full colour gift box with simple user guide
Invented and designed by British engineers.
SRS 100US USA models
5″ (width) x 4″ (height) x 3″ (depth)
110V – 120V AC, 60Hz
Connecting bedside lamp:
Tungsten bulb only – up to 100W 110V
Suitable for use with tungsten halogen energy saving bulb.
Not suitable for use with fluorescent energy saving type bulb.
Ships either same day or next day! Free SHIPPING in US Only!