PHILIPS TL 950 – T8, 5000 Kelvin, 98 CRI Full Spectrum Fluorescent
Sold in CASE quantities of 25 Only.
The PHILIPS TL 950 – T8, 5000 Kelvin, 98 CRI Full Spectrum Fluorescent gives unmatched Coloring Rendering in T8 Fluorescent Technology! The Philipus TL900 series is a very high CRI lamp which is available in 48 inch size only. Its low color temperature combined with a high CRI relates to a longer acceptable life.
Philips leads the industry with the lowest level mercury technology. Reducing the mercury level (source reduction) during the manufacturing phase is essential to creating products that are less harmful to the environment.
Full Spectrum Fluorescent Lamps, particular the Philips TL 950s Are Ideal for ..
- High- End Retail Shops
- Hotel Ballrooms and Restrooms
- Museums and Art Galleries
- Graphic Arts
- Photography Studios
- Avicultural Lamps
The Philips F32T8 TL950 Full Spectrum Fluorescent Bulbs and Lamps Feature:
- The Philips TL950 Full Spectrum Fluorescent Bulbs are Perfect for Color Critical ApplicationsProvides distortion-free fluorescent lighting
- 5000 Kelvin at 98 CRIWhat is Color Rendering? Color rendering is the ability of a light source to represent colors in objects. Commonly called CRI or color rendering index, it is a relative measurement which rates light sources on a scale of 0100, the higher the CRI, the more vibrant colors appear.The Excellent CRI in the Philips TL950 full spectrum lamp is critical in settings where it is important that people appear natural, in retail applications where merchandise must look appealing and in restaurant applications where food must look appetizing. In office and factory applications, high color rendering can increase visual clarity and create a more pleasing and productive work environment.
- Damage Factor Comparable to Incandescent Sources
Glass Composition ensures low UV Content, protecting sensitive articles and dyes
- Sold in CASE quantities of 25 Only.
- Available in 48″ lengths