Anti-Aging Red Light Therapy RejuvaliteMD
Powerful Anti-Aging LED Treatment
Reduces appearance of sun damage, fine lines, and age spots by improving skin laxity and promoting collagen production.
RejuvaliteMD uses enhanced LED technology to safely and effectively stimulate skin healing and collagen production, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots and improving radiance, elasticity, and firmness.
RejuvaliteMD includes four UV-free wavelengths: red, yellow, amber, and infrared light to effectively treat multiple signs of aging. Only 15 minutes a day, a few times per week, RejuvaliteMD gives your skin a lit-from-within glow.
What is light therapy?
Light therapy is a groundbreaking technology used by dermatologists to support the skin’s natural healing processes. Safe visible and infrared light wavelengths penetrate the skin, stimulating the production of natural enzymes that increase collagen production, reduce inflammation, and improve skin tone and texture.
RejuvaliteMD Red Light Therapy
Anti-Aging Light Therapy
No Worries! RejuvaliteMD does not utilize lasers or UV light. It is completely painless.
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Diminishes age spots
- Decreases sun damage
- Improves uneven skin tone
- Restores skin radiance
- Boosts skin firmness
How to Use:
Relax! RejuvaliteMD can be used hands-free while lying down or sitting up.
1. Wash and dry your face thoroughly. Make sure that all topical creams or serums have been completely removed.
2. Position the head of the device no more than 6 inches above the area to be treated, turning the head so that the LED panel is directly facing the area.
3. If treating the face, put on the included goggles, ensuring they fit snugly around the eye area.
4. Turn the device on and remain still for 15-20 minutes while you treat your skin.
5. Repeat this process a minimum of 5 times per week, and up to twice a day for quicker results. The more the device is used in the first 60 days, the more pronounced the results.
6. To maintain your results after 60 days of use, continue using 2-3 times per week.